I'm a girl from West Seattle who married a boy from Spokane, and together we are living our life with our sweet children, James and Juliet

Saturday, October 19, 2013

My favorite time of year, in my favorite park, under my favorite tree, with of course some of my favorite people. For the past couple of years I have planned a little photo shoot here during fall, but this year I was waiting until B was home in hopes of getting a family one. That didn't happen, but I at least got some of the kids last week. We had a free hour before picking up Jan at the airport so we headed out for a walk. I grabbed my camera at the last second and I am so glad I did because this tree was just perfect. The colors were simply stunning and the moment was perfect for some play and pictures.


 
 
 


 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 



 


 



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment