I'm a girl from West Seattle who married a boy from Spokane, and together we are living our life with our sweet children, James and Juliet

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Living 9000 miles apart has been an interesting adventure. I feel like I could write a book about the past seven months. We have ups, downs, smiles, and tears. While we do not have any regrets, it has been pretty tough at times. If anything though I feel stronger now and more excited for our adventure together. We just need a couple more things lined up and then we will all be under the same roof again! And it can't come soon enough.

This picture was taken moments after B walked in the door and I don't think I have ever seen Juliet so happy in my life. The hugs, kisses, squeals, and energy was enough make everyone in the room close to tears. As she hugged us both she said, "I am so happy to have my family together again!" Sob!

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment