I'm a girl from West Seattle who married a boy from Spokane, and together we are living our life with our sweet children, James and Juliet

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

good and bad news

Bad news first. My adorable wall decor was delivered to my old, old address. The Etsy seller used an address I had saved on Paypal from way back in the day. My attempt to redirect with the USPS failed. Now I just have to hope the renters return the package asap. Sigh.



Good news! DwellStudio, my favorite shop for children's clothes and decor now has wallpaper! Again, no way in heck that I can convince B to put up wallpaper in a house we will only be in for a few more years, but I am saving this image for future use. I think this would go perfectly with J's bedding and curtains. Or it could be fun if we ever have a playroom.


Our goal is to build a house in W. Seattle. We love to drive around and find empty lots and scour the online sales for our future home. Empty lots are hard to come by here in W. Seattle, so I don't mind a little remodeling, but B really wants to start fresh. I already have my floors, kitchen, bathroom sink and part of a floor plan picked out.  Now I can add children's wallpaper to the list.  It might be scary how many wished items I accumulate by the time we actually move!

No comments:

Post a Comment