I'm a girl from West Seattle who married a boy from Spokane, and together we are living our life with our sweet children, James and Juliet

Monday, November 22, 2010

and another

This morning while watching Juliet' first snowfall, listening to Christmas music (yes, I started weeks ago) and drinking a cup of hot cocoa, I thought of another Christmas tradition. And this one is new! (To see my list of Christmas traditions I am doing with J, click here.) For years I have wanted to enjoy a little piece of heaven found right here in downtown Seattle. And here it is. Every year I say we will go try this hot cocoa, but I never get around to it. Well, this is the year.


This deliousousness can be found at my favorite, Fairmont Hotel.  I don't know how kid friendly their restaurants are, but for this occasion I don't really care. Sometime in December, and hopefully every December here on out, we will head downtown, admire all the lights and enjoy this chocolate goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment